


Finally Cameron was allowed to eat this afternoon, the upper GI came back normal. So we fed him at 3pm and he sucked it down very quickly, hopefully this will continue and he won't have to go back on a feeding tube. In the evening we gave him his first "sponge" bath and another feeding, he was a little sleepy from the bath and all that he was not as into the feeding but still managed to get about 5 ccs down so that is good. Now hopefully all will stay down.
We have not had a chance to see any dr's today so we're going to go early tomorrow morning during rounds. Hopefully we'll have some good news to report. Here are a few photos from his first feeding in 2 days and relaxing after the bath. xoxo mom and dad


















3 comments:
Hey guys, The bolg, and Cameron look great! I am so glad we have a way to follow his progress and see lots of pics. Keep doing what you're doing!
Hudson can't wait to meet Cameron and show him all kinds of tricks!
Lots of Love,
Courtney, Adam and Hudson
Mom + Dad and CAMERON! What a pillar of strength. This is truly amazing. It is a miracle. I cannot wait to meet the little guy; I would only hope he calls me "Godfather."
I continue to keep you in my thoughts + prayers. Always.
Love Katie D.
ps; I'm already thinking he's going to play on the New York Yankees AFTER he works the court as an Indiana HOOSIER.
xx
Matt, Rory and Cameron,
I hope you are proud of yourselves. I am proud of you and thinking of you everday.
Kiss the little guy for me!
Much love,
Kimmie
Post a Comment