Saturday, August 19, 2006

Another busy week



Cameron was busy once he got home from the hospital - a visit to the Pediatrician where he received another shot and apparently our little piglet is not piggy enough! He is not gaining the weight they'd like to see. For now we are chalking it up to post surgery, and we'll see where he is after labor day. He is 9lbs 8oz now - earlier in the week he was 9lbs 12oz - but I think we'd all lose weight if someone let us starve all day!
We met with the Early Intervention developmental assessment group on Friday in our home. They are going to get Cameron started on some Physical Therapy in the next 2-3 weeks - I am hoping sooner rather than later. He did well on parts of the assessment but does need some work in areas.
In other news Cameron has finally graduated from sleeping on Mom's chest at night to his crib - this was a very happy moment for all involved!!! Now let's just hope it stays that way!
xoxo Mom and Dad

2 comments:

K. said...

OH MY GOSH; MOM AND BABY ARE SO CUTE and even SCRUFFY (is that the old old scruff or the newer scruff); I LOVE YOU GUYS! Cameron is the cutest baby boy I've ever seen. I cannot wait to high five!

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of you always. Love the Scruff!
xo
Kimmie