




For the last two weeks Dad has been reporting that Cameron now says the word "HOT" and in appropriate context. I kept asking him to video this so I could see it for myself, several others who would be at the house echoed that he really does say HOT, I still really wanted to see it "live". Finally he came down for a visit recently and when presented with a pizza box he pronounced HOT. It was so cute!
Of course we find it somewhat interesting that this is his first word as it's certainly not something we have been trying to get him to say. Dog, Doggie, Miller, Mom, Dad -- all seem like more logical options, but "HOT" it is!
It's getting harder and harder to be away from home and the family but the best news is that Cameron doesn't seem to mind that I'm not there, while of course this is somewhat heartbreaking for me I'd rather he be happy and adjusting than the alternative...
Cameron comes down every weekend for a visit which is always fun, we take a wheelchair ride, he opens and closes the bathroom door in my room about 1000 times and thoroughly enjoys making mom's oh so comfy bed go up and down.
Cameron's 6 month Therapy review was scheduled to take place this past Monday but baby #2 decided to pull rank and wanted out so we had to cancel at the last minute. We almost wanted to tell Cameron this is the start of your new world :)
Mom started contracting and was dilating further around 5am so down we went to Labor & Delivery for a 14 hour stay of some serious contractions and drugs to try and stop things from moving along. I was back to my room around 1am, which was a huge relief. There were certainly some not so great moments but we made it! Baby #2 has now also decided to get into the breech position. We had an ultrasound Tuesday and all looks good at 28 weeks 2 days which is great news, now if we can just keep the baby inside a little longer.
Thank you to everyone for the meals at home for my boys, the errands and the dog walks it's hard not being there for my family and we really appreciate all the help!!
xoxo

















4 comments:
I'm sure that he'll be adding mommy, daddy and miller to his vocabulary any day now! glad to hear the docs were able to stop things with baby. s/he just needs to sit tight!
Don't think for one moment that Cameron doesn't mind you not being there!!! And let's not forget poor Miller and yeah, Matt to!
He misses you! Our kids just have a way of adjusting to any situation and still seeming happy! You know that!
I can't wait till your due date so you can have some normalcy -SOON!!!
XOXO I hope to see you soon!
Barb
hey racks! keep your positive attitude ALIVE! Miss you. xx and wow it's getting HOT in there.
Post a Comment