Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Poll Time - Cameron's Hair


For those of you who are local the Chicago Tribune recently had an article about boys and long hair and how that is the new "trend". We receive many comments on Cameron's hair that range from "where does he get those curls" to "I see your mom still hasn't taken you to get a haircut!" to my favorite "He has a reverse mullet"

For the record Cameron has had two haircuts in his two years of life and he didn't mind them. Mom and Dad happen to prefer the wavy curls of our Chicago surfer boy but yesterday his hair really looked out of control (as you can see above)...

So we'd like to take a poll should we cut Cameron's hair or let it go as it will which is just about every which way!!

12 comments:

Wendy said...

LET IT GO!

That picture is the cutest thing I've seen all day. If I could go backwards, I would have let Alex's hair go for awhile, but now he is stuck in a "little boy cut".

Susan said...

DO NOT CUT IT!!! It is so cute and doesn't look like Ryder, that is Kate Hudson's kid who I think hair is ridiculous! I hope your able to make it to Elizabeth's party next weekend!
SUE

CHARLES DOMINICK said...

I LIKE THE LONG HAIR, CAMERON HAS CURLY HAIR JUST LIKE I DID WHEN I WAS HIS AGE. LOVE GRANDPA

George of the Jungle said...

Based on the fact that the Conway portion of the family is part of the source of the curls and I have now lost most of my hair. You know what my vote is. Keep it.

Grandpa George

aka. B. Badger

William & Maureen K. Conway said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
William & Maureen K. Conway said...

Well since the wonderful genes in our family have allowed me to lose my hair I too vote to keep it... unless you want to cut it and send some to Madison and Michigan then we can ditch the rogaine!

He looks great can't wait to come see you guys.
Love
Will & Maureen

Unknown said...

Let it grow, cause you know the chicks dig the long curls!

the noonan family said...

Our vote is definitely a "DO NOT CUT"! It looks adorable on him:)
take care,
Bill, Kristin and Ryan:)

Grama Ellen said...

The Hair is great!!! Pretty soon he will get something gooey in it and you will have to cut it any way. So you may as well leave it til then. Love, Ellen

Barbara said...

Dont cut it! He looks adorable!

Kristin said...

You've just gotta keep those curls! Back away from the scissors...

Unknown said...

I can attest to the popularity of the long hair trend on the west coast. Of course Cameron is the CUTEST of all who are sporting the lovely locks. I highly encourage you to keep it long!!