Cameron is walking more than he is crawling - YAHOO! This past weekend he really seemed to take off and always on his two feet instead of all fours, it was great to see. There are many falls but he just gets right back up and tries again, what a trooper. He also has just started with his new speech therapist and he's doing well I think they are going to be a great pair, she got him to say Bye Bye yesterday and now I swear he says it any chance he can when it's appropriate it's so great to hear him saying this. He used to say it a long time ago and then suddenly "lost" it so we are delighted to have it back!
AND I have the walking on video - finally!!! enjoy...
Also here are some cute photos from a recent pizza party at our place with some friends. This is Cameron's future girlfriend Maggie, as you can tell he's playing it cool but I think we all know he was into her.

4 comments:
woo hoo! Great stuff! Maureen enjoyed watching this with me and kept on pointing and saying ooooo ooooo. He looks great and man he must be strong to be opening the fridge!
Excellent stuff! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
HEY HEY, GO CAMERON GO. ITS GREAT
TO SEE HIS PROGRESS. LOOKS LIKE HE
IS GOING TO PLAY HARD TO GET WITH
THE LADIES, AT LEAST FOR NOW. I
THINK YOU'LL HAVE TO PUT A LOCK ON
THE FRIDGE. LOVE GRANDPA
WAY TO GO!! That was the best thing I have seen in a long time!! Keep up the great work!!
Sue Simpson
too cute! thanks for sharing. post more send more. xx kd.
Post a Comment