Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Look What I Can Do!



Cameron officially sat on his own for more than 2 seconds today! We were working in therapy and he sat unsupported for about 15 seconds - it's a small step but a HUGE accomplishment in our eyes! Of course is the form perfect no, but both his OT and I were very impressed with him.

It makes me think that this whole business about his head circumference is not going to be a problem. That's not to say I am no longer worried, I am just not as worried. Cameron made me feel so proud today!!

3 comments:

William & Maureen K. Conway said...

WOOO HOO!!! Great job buddy! We are so proud of you and can't wait to see you next month for the big 1!! Great news on holding the head up, now if we could just teach your dad and mom to do the same thing when it comes to IU football...you apparently are going to be a badger fan as we always hold our heads up high...(well most of the time).
Talk to you guys soon we are all so proud of ya!

Susan said...

Yipppeee!! Matthew didn't sit up until he was like 11 months old, didn't walk until 15 months and his head was always in the 85%...I have great faith that little Cameron will be a very happy healthy,little boy for many,many moons!

SS

K. said...

excellent news all around. the little guy gets better looking every pic. proud parents, love you. doggie and to little cameron, big kisses. xx kate d.