Sunday, July 22, 2007

It's been a while...

I know and people are asking for photos so here you go! We are doing well and enjoying the nice weather. Cameron has gone to the park for the first time with the help of our PT showing me how to work with him while there. He really loves the swings. Hope everyone is enjoying summer. XOXO

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Great video!!! It gives me goosebumps.

I love the picture with the "refreshments". You just had to get a pictures of a beer, right? :-)

XOXO
Barb, Kev and Johnny!

Jenn Price said...

No fair making a pregnant lady cry. That was great!

Jenn

Chris and Hillary said...

that was so beautiful!! (and so techy... what is up??)
it's really wonderful to see that cameron is having fun at the park, the beach, everywhere.
you guys are really amazing parents.
much love,
hill

Anne & Jeff Insero said...

Those pictures are so cute. I love the one of Miller and Cameron. You guys have such nice family. = )