Thursday, August 23, 2007

Making strides...

I am so proud of our little guy - today for the very first time I finally got him to use sign language for MORE, we've been working on this for months. And to top it off when I asked him again after his second helping of chicken nuggets and strawberries he actually shook his head NO! I can't be sure he knew what he was communicating but I am so happy. Cameron has only communicated MORE with Dad a few times and never with me.

His hair is really coming in and I'm still not sure what color it is - somedays it's a tint of red and others blonde and them some he's got mom's dirty blonde going on.

Cameron had a wonderful time with Nana while we were in Ireland, when we came home he kept reaching back for her while I held him, it was really cute. Nana did suffer a few small bite wounds from our resident vampire though. We are so grateful to Nana for coming to give Mom and Dad a break. We had a wonderful trip and feel so lucky to have gotten away.

While we were gone Cameron made a visit to Children's for the Radiothon, he is a local celebrity with over 8800 hits to the webcam where his "story" was featured. To check it out here is a link of what was played if you went to the Mix site to watch the radiothon online. A big thanks to Matt's Company for being such great supporters of the Radiothon. Check out the link, it's so great what the radio station put together:


http://live1.bonnevillechicago.com/BICOnDemand/WTMX/Video/COTG_PreRoll.wmv

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.