


Things are getting better, I mean they had to right!
Mom is starting to move at bit faster than a snail and Cameron seems to be adjusting back to life prior to Feb 1st. When he pointed to me when Dad asked where is "Mom" I was so relieved :)
He was measured for his walker and apparently it's going to take at least two months, maybe he won't even need it then? We can always hope.
Connor is doing well, the nurses got a bit aggressive and told me earlier this week he might be coming home as early as Friday, I was shocked and worried. He went about a day without his feeding tube in, but it's back in and he gets so tired trying to eat on his own. In addition he has Apnea spells (he stops breathing and his heart rate drops) whenever I try to feed him which makes me very nervous. The rule is he has to go 5 days in a row without any Apnea spells before he can come home. But they don't count the ones when he is feeding, um well I do! Of course he also has to be completly off tube feeds.
Regardless he's not ready and we are fine with this because the last thing we want is to get him home and then have to send him back.

















1 comment:
get that little guy home. xx
Post a Comment