



Yes, we're a bit late with this post!
Just wanted to send a happy father's day to all the dad's out there. And a very special Father's Day was had at the Dominick House - it was the FIRST Father's Day not spent in the hospital! Cameron was still in the NICU for our first father's day and last year he had his spinal surgery so Matt said to me on Sunday that he didn't want to bring it up out of fear of jinxing it. A Very Big Happy Father's Day to Matt, he's definitely father of the year around here!!
Dad ran in a nice 5K Sunday morning, given the torrential downpour the race was delayed so we got to spend some quality time at the Morel's house (thank you guys!!) Cameron was surrounded by their three beautiful girls, he definitely enjoyed himself and tasted his first crepe - YUMMY!
After the race Dad enjoyed a trip to the spa for a massage and we capped the night off with some Lou Malnati's Pizza, a family favorite.
Enjoy some photos of Dad and his boys in the recent weeks

















2 comments:
I see you got your Cubs gear on most of these photos, you need to get Cameron some as well!
Hi Rory!
I spoke to you quite awhile ago when I found out my daughter has a tethered cord. I was very appreciative of the time and information you gave me. I have thought about you and Cameron often and wondered how everyone was doing. I tried the numbers I had for you but they are no longer valid since your move. I found this website and see that you now have another beautiful baby boy! Congratulations! Wishing you and your family well.
Debbie Damato
630-510-9520
Post a Comment