Here it is, the symbol in our lives that it's not going to be a good day.
It once was used to make a big fruit salad for Cameron's 3rd Birthday.

Today it means we are in a CVS Episode. It hides in the hall closet, instead of the kitchen cupboard where it really belongs.
This pale green, big plastic tupperware bowl has taken many rides to Children's, it's sat on our couch, in our beds more times than we care to count. I hate this bowl and everything it stands for.
(I won't get into the nitty gritty of "how" it's used, but let's just say it's shape and size do the job better than anything else as Cameron is always too weak to get out of bed.)
Cameron has had two more episodes since our last post, both of which landed us in the hospital for overnight stays. The episodes are getting worse, longer and altogether very ugly.
I have spent the last two days on the phone with various nurses, doctors, medical departments and so forth to get clinic appointments scheduled with both GI and Neurosurgery.
There are many questions, no real answers. Brain surgery to consider and so on. We are secured for GI on Thursday. In some good news after sending in all our records, history and episode logs we got in with the CVS specialist in Milwaukee for 9/1.
Naturally the day of Cameron's Open House for his new "typical preschool" - you can bet I chose the Dr. appt. The story of his life...

















No comments:
Post a Comment